Homemade Face Masks are an affordable way to have some luxury in your life.
Try this recipe for making your own face mask at home, with the benefit of knowing exactly what ingredients it has been made with. This mask uses 100% natural, plant-based ingredients.
The nutrients your skin will receive from this mask are Vitamins C, E, K, B6, pantothenic acid, alpha-linolenic acid, lutein, beta-carotene, copper, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and Omega-3 fatty acids.
It will leave your skin feeling fresh, soft and revived, and is beneficial for normal or dry skin.
- One Avocado
- 1tsp Flaxseed Oil
- 1tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Large Mint Leaves
- 4 Slices of Cucumber (two extra slices to place over eyes)
- 1tsp Honey
- Place all ingredients together in a blender
- Blend until texture is smooth and creamy
- Pull hair back off face
- Apply mixture generously to face
- Place two extra cucumbers over eyes
- Lie down in a quiet relaxing spot for 15 minutes
- Wash off in basin or shower